Education Design Unlimited (EDU) is a design firm that helps education organizations worldwide create greater impact through user-centered learning experiences.
- Keep learners at the center and be genuinely curious for their insights.
- Be willing to take risks and find innovative ways to solve problems.
- Invite feedback and work collaboratively to get to great.
- Empower partners to successfully manage all new initiatives and activities.
- Ensure processes are lean and have consistent feedback loops for continuous improvement.
Jennifer Cotter, founder, has over a decade of experience working with and for innovative education organizations, with a focus on edtech, new learning models, career & technical education, and out-of-school learning. She has worked with school systems, nonprofits, for-profits, foundations, government agencies, startups, VCs and accelerators to create greater impact for youth and adults across the globe. Most recently, Jennifer led a global team at General Assembly where she spearheaded the design and scale of outcomes and community efforts.
Jennifer has a B.A. in Linguistics from the University of Pennsylvania and an Ed.M. in International Education Policy from Harvard Graduate School of Education. She has taken courses in System Design and User Experience Design at General Assembly. She excels in breaking down complex problems, quickly learning new contexts, synthesizing information and anticipating potential obstacles. She is passionate about using data to inform designs and taking action to produce results.